Computational access to flow batteries – simulations step by step
Schloss Birlinghoven 1, Sankt Augustin, Germany
This one day workshop addresses the modelling approaches and simulation techniques developed in SONAR to capture the physical processes within and around a redox flow battery. Besides the introduction of the most important concepts, this course provides several presentations, live demonstrations, and practical hands-on sessions.
September 21, 2023
Call for posters
We invite you to submit your proposals for posters for the SONAR-Workshop 2023. Please help us create an interesting and varied meeting.
There will be a dedicated poster session at the meeting.
- Stack and system: presentation (to be confirmed)
- Material Search: hands on / demo
- Atomistic Simulations for ageing: presentation
- Kinetic Monte Carlo: electrode kinetics (to be confirmed)
- Site visit (high performance compute cluster)
- 1D and 3D continuum cell models: hands on /demo
- Porescale model: hands on / demo
- Techno-economic modelling: hands on / demo
- Poster session
Researchers, students and practitioners from academia and industry interested in new ways to analyze redox flow batteries.
Basic overview of the available options to adress practical aspects with computational tools
The event is free of charge.
Cancellation is free of charge, but please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer the place to someone else.
Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing SCAI